If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone Shape:||Marquise|
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Rare Natural Beautiful bluee Dumortierite Crystal ring polished 18080405
- Vincze'nza Seestern Collier .925 Sterlingsilver
- Bezel 8mm Round Morganite Engagement Wedding Ring Solid 14K pink gold Solitaire
- 1 8 CT. Real Diamond Vine Frame Promise Engagement Ring in Solid 10K White gold
- 2.50 Ct Diamond Round & Baguette Cut Engagement Three Stone Ring 14K White gold
- Cathedral Solitaire 0.6 Ct VS2 F Round Cut Diamond Engagement Ring White gold
- Free Ship 18 pcs sanders multilayer bracelets ZH1051
- REAL SI1 WOMENS 0.6 CT DIAMOND RING ROUND BRILLIANT SOLITAIRE 18K YELLOW gold
- Periwinkle Flower Ring Octagon Cut Solitaire 1.5ct Sapphire bluee Engagement Ring
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.